Please give your attention to the following:
(updated: September 16)
- To stay updated on all class happenings be sure to check our class website and the Rediker parent portal.
- Spelling words and the monthly tic-tac-toe must stay in your student's binder for the week. All spelling assignments should be completed directly in the Spelling tablet. Thanks.
- For out of uniform days, please check the handbook for guidance. Students should always wear their uniform shoes on out of uniform days for PE.
- I will be updating the information in the sidebar of this page ASAP.
- The paper copy of our class newsletter lives in the back of your student's HERO binder. I also post it on this site under NewsFLASH HERE .
*Please send in an excuse note each time your student is absent. State law requires these notes. Thank you!
*** NEED SERVICE HOURS?? Check out our class wish list. It's an easy way to help our students and earn your hours!!!
*** Birthday Treats: Please let me know, at least a day in advance, if you would like to arrange birthday treats for your student. Students enjoy birthday treats during the lunch period. The treats should be individually prepared. Please send them in the morning or drop them off in the school office. If you would like, you may also send treat bags. The birthday celebrant will distribute those at the end of the day. Please do not bring them directly to the classroom. Thanks!
- Please label all belongings - especially shirts, sweaters, and sweatshirts. When the air condition is on, the room is chilly. The students always need to have a St. Columba sweater or sweatshirt with them. It can just stay in the backpack.
THANKS and now back to your regularly scheduled super lives!!